The Rancho Round Up is a fun-filled annual family event hosted by the PTA to celebrate our school community and to raise funds to support key programs and activities for our children. This action-oriented, western themed event is held on our school campus with all kinds of games & activities for the kids. There are also opportunities for parents to bid on amazing auction items and purchase raffle tickets for great prizes.
Dinner options include:
- Little Amigo Burrito (includes bean, rice and cheese / served with chips and drink)
- Kids Quesadilla Combo (Flour Tortilla with cheese / served with beans, rice and drink)
- Street Tacos Combo (soft corn tortilla, cilantro, onion and mild salsa / served with beans, rice and drink / choice of veggie, steak or chicken)
- Chicken Taquitos Combo (crispy flour tortilla plus lettuce, cheese, mild salsa and sour cream / served with beans, rice and drink)
- Indian Food (available at the event on a first come, first serve basis / Limited quantities / Cash only)
Online payment option will be available later this week.
We need lots of volunteers to run this event, so if you haven’t yet signed up to help and can do so, please sign up on our Volunteer site on AtoZ Connect. Our Volunteer Coordinator again this year is Kecia Steddin.
Reserved Parking Space for 1 Year ($600 value)
- Rockstar parking spot for your family
- Easy drop off and pick ups
- Rockstar treatment for you and your kids
PlayStation 4 PRO Glacier White Limited Edition ($600 value)
- Spectacular graphics – Explore vivid game worlds with rich visuals heightened by PS4 Pro.
- Enhanced gameplay – Support for faster frame rates delivers super-sharp action for select PS4 games.
- One unified gaming community – Compatible with every PS4 game. Play online with other PS4 players with PlayStation Plus.
- Extraordinary entertainment – With up to 4K streaming and 4K auto-upscaling for video content.